Hostarea offers the following payment methods:
- Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express)
- PostFinance cards or e-finance access (Swiss customers only)
- QR Bill
Default payment method
The default payment method is set when you place your first order. After that, every invoice is generated for this payment method. You can also choose to pay each invoice with a different payment method.
To modify the default payment method, log in to the client area and follow the steps below:
- In the "Hello!" menu on the right-hand side of the screen, click on the "My information" entry
- In the "Payment method" drop-down list, select your preferred payment method
- Save your changes
Store a credit card
The client area allows you to add a credit card to your account to automate and facilitate the payment of your bills.
Security Your credit card details are not stored in your client area but securely with the credit card payment provider. We will never ask you to give us your credit card number or security code by email, telephone, or other means of communication.
To add your credit card, log in to the client area and follow the steps below:
- In the "My invoices" menu click on "Payment method".
- Click on "Add a new credit card".
- Fill in your card details
- Save the changes
My bill is marked fraudulent
What happens if I pay my bill late?
Does the payment by card, PostFinance, or Paypal incur fees?
Can I get a printed invoice?