The DNS servers are used to link your domain name to a provider hosting a DNS zone for it.
Attention In case of misconfiguration, your domain name and all related services (email, website, etc.) may become unavailable! Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Change the DNS servers
To change the DNS servers of your domain name, sign-in into the client area. Once connected, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the "Domains" section
- Click on the domain name you want to manage
- Click on "DNS servers" in the left menu
- Enter the received DNS servers
- Click on "Change DNS servers"
Information DNS server changes can take 24 to 72 hours to propagate to all ISPs; your changes may not be visible immediately.