Renew a domain name
By default, domains names, are not renewd automatically. When your domain name is about to expire, we will send you expiration reminders by email 60, 30, 15, 7 and 3 days before expiration.
In the client area, open the "Domains" section and follow the instructions below:
- Select the domain(s) name(s) you want to renew by selecting the checkboxes
- Click on the "renew my domains" button
- Choose the renewal duration (most of the extensions cannot be renewed for more than one year)
- Add your domain to the cart
- Click on "Display cart"
- Check the cart content and click on "Order now"
You will be redirected to the invoice and you will be able to pay it with the payment method of your choice.
To prevent domain name expiration, you can enable the auto-renew feature. 30 days before its expiration, your domain renewal will be automatically billed. Once your payment has been processed, your domain name will be automatically renewed.
Enable the auto-renew feature
To enable the auto-renew feature for your domain name, visit the "Domains" section and follow the instructions below:
- Click on the domain name you want to manage
- Enable the "Auto-renew" toggle
Once the auto-renew feature has been activated for your domain name, you will automatically receive the invoice for the renewal before its expiration. Even if the automatic renewal is enabled, you will still receive email notifications for the upcoming expiration of the domain name but you will not need to take any action.