Before you can import an existing mailbox, you must have created the email address to which you want to copy the content. Create an email address
- Log in to your Plesk interface using your login details or via the login feature available in the client area.
- Click on the "Mailbox" tab
- Click on the "Import emails" button
- Enter the source email address, the one from which you want to retrieve the emails and that you are currently using with your current provider
- Enter the password of the source email address
- Select the mailbox to which you wish to copy the content
- Click on "Advanced Options"
- Enter the source IMAP host (this information can be obtained from your current provider)
- Leave the other fields unchanged
- Click on "OK" to start importing messages
The import process may take several minutes depending on the amount of messages in the source box..
Need help? Having trouble migrating your existing mailbox? Do not hesitate to contact us so that we can assist you in this process nous contacter