Some of our hosting packages include 1-click WordPress installation. To find out more, see the web hosting comparison table.
Follow the steps below to install WordPress on your web hosting:
- Log in to the client area using your usual login details
- Go to the "Services" category
- Click on the hosting on which you wish to install WordPress
- In the "Install WordPress" section, enter the name of the WordPress site, e.g. "My website".
- Enter a secure password (minimum 8 characters, numbers, lower case, upper case and special characters). **Keep it in a safe place (password manager), as it will allow you to access the administration of your WordPress site.
- Click on "Install WordPress".
The installation process may take a few minutes. Once your WordPress site is installed, you will receive an email with details of how to log in.